- State of New Jersey
- New York State
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law (2004)
- B.A., Fordham University (2000)
Yeugenia was very responsive and professional from the first phone call to present as she handled my divorce. She listens well and is very knowledgeable, and provided solid advice and guidance in helping me make my decisions. She is what you would look for in an attorney that looks after your best interest and wellbeing first and throughout the entire process. I highly recommend her.Kevin
Yeugenia K. Samardin is a native Russian speaker and a third-generation lawyer. Ms. Samardin graduated magna cum laude from Seton Hall University School of Law and served as a Law Clerk for N.J. Superior Court Appellate Judge Donald G. Collester, Jr. She has worked for a large international law firm and now has her own family law practice based in New Jersey and New York.
Ms. Samardin concentrates in the area of divorce law. She has trial and appellate court experience and has served as a mediator in New Jersey Superior Court. Ms. Samardin has also dealt with a variety of other legal matters, including: assisting victims of domestic violence with securing a restraining order, insurance coverage litigation, and personal injury defense.