- State of New Jersey (2020)
- State of New York (pending)
- J.D. with a Certificate of Advanced Study in National Security and Counterterrorism Law, Syracuse University College of Law (2019)
- B.S., Theatre Arts with a Minor in Business, University of Idaho (2012)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
Prior to joining Powell, Kugelman & Postell, LLC, Mr. Kingston clerked for the Honorable Janetta D. Marbrey, J.S.C. of the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey, Mercer County, Civil Division handling a busy docket of civil litigation matters. Mr. Kingston attended Syracuse University College of Law, where he received a J.D. along with a Certificate of Advanced Study in National Security and Counterterrorism Law. At Syracuse Law, Mr. Kingston was a member of the Travis H. Lewin Advocacy Honor Society advocating in the trial and appellate divisions. Mr. Kingston’s undergraduate degree is from the University of Idaho, where he received a B.S. in Theatre Arts with a Minor in Business. Mr. Kingston also interned for the Walt Disney Company through the Disney College Internship Program. Mr. Kingston will be defending policyholders in personal injury and property damage matters. Mr. Kingston will also provide legal services for insurers in coverage disputes and insurance fraud matters.